Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Since we can’t get together for the holidays I thought I would share our decorations with all of you. We don’t do much at Christmas, but I still love getting out everything. For my girls, the ornaments should bring back happy memories as they do for me. My wish for us all is good health and happiness for the coming year!
Since we can’t get together for the holidays I thought I would share our decorations with all of you. We don’t do much at Christmas, but I still love getting out everything. For my girls, the ornaments should bring back happy memories as they do for me. My wish for us all is good health and happiness for the coming year!
2 comments:
Looks wonderful! Your stockings will get very crowded next year with 2 more hanging up!!
Yea! I love the decorations. The stockings are so nice. Thanks so much for posting the pictures. I wish it was easier to visit :(
xoxoxox Heather
Post a Comment