Sunday, March 8, 2009

2/26 through 3/3/09 Sharon’s Ohio Trip


I had such a great time visiting our girls and families in Ohio. Even the cold weather didn’t matter!!
Cole is an amazing boy—so bright, so loving, so adorable. His voice is so sweet—especially when he calls me Nana. We had a fun exploring the children’s area and water world at COSI in Columbus (Heather, Ali, Cole, and me).
Ali’s baby shower was terrific. Her coworkers are all so very nice and did a beautiful job at Panera’s with all the decorations, food, and gifts. Heather’s games were a big hit, too.
I got to attend another of Heather’s psych classes at Columbus State which are always entertaining. I also got to spend time with my hand on Ali’s belly interacting with little Dexter!
Ali and I had lunch with brother Bob. He got advice and a lesson on his laptop from Ali on genealogy research.
It was hard to leave but I shall return the end of April for Dexter’s debut!!
I took plenty of photos—hope you enjoy them!
For pictures go to the link below and enjoy.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=65833&id=617928368&l=2d766

No comments: