Friday, August 21, 2009

Ohio Reunion

I am sorry to our dear readers we have not kept up to date on our blog. Our adventures have been interesting to say the least. It seems like once a month we go to Ohio. We had a quick but very successful family reunion at Bonnie Singleton's home in Oberlin, Ohio. All of Sharon's family was there, brother Bob, sisters, Bonnie, Wendy, and Vicki. Bonnie's son Kelly John with his wife Jeanne and son 3 yr old son Max; Wendy and her husband Bruce and Wendy's daughter Tia and her boyfriend Adam; Vicki and her husband Brian along with their family, Troy, Cody, Seth and Taryn along with our daughters Heather and Allison and their husbands Jeff and Dan amd their children Cole (2 years old), Luke (2 months), and Dexter (3 months) were all there!

The next day Sharon, Heather, Jeff, Cole, Luke, Allison, Dan, Dexter and I descended upon my gracious sister Cindy in Media, Ohio for breakfast. There we were joined by Cindy's family, Ned, Rob, Jason, his wife Amber and their children Grace ( 4 years) and Jason Jr. (1 years). It was a beautiful morning and it was so wonderful to be with them all!

I had planned to stay on in Ohio for awhile and get to spend time with my grandsons, but when Sharon got to the Jacksonville airport her car wouldn't start. She had to rent a car and have her VW towed. So I drove on back to Florida with my new GPS system and boy did that make the drive seem shorter.

I have video and pictures, but it seems everyone has a camera these days - so I let them go for now.

No comments: