Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Cross Country Adventure with Dexter


Well, I have a new travel companion, Dexter, my grandson.


He along with his mother, Allison Karrels, my daughter, together we had a great adventure!

On Nov 15 on a beautiful Florida Sunday morning, we set off for New Mexico, via Atlanta, Georgia; Fort Smith, Arkansas; Memphis, Tennessee; and Albuquerque, New Mexico.

We had a great time. Dexter, is so much fun. We practiced high-fives, drum patterns, and smiling during the hours we sat together in the back seat of a Ford Escape. Dexter can make anyone smile. He was riding backwards in his high tech baby seat. He found it boring and slept, most of the time. But once he got to his new home he was very active. I was impressed how strong his legs are. He will be walking soon!

I can’t wait for my next adventure with Dexter!
For pictures of sites we saw along the way go to our Face Book photo album:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=123200&id=617928368&l=8bb8b554ac

No comments: