On the spur of the moment we decided to travel to Columbia SC to see the Lady Gators Volleyball team go for a perfect 20-0 mark in SEC play. This is something no team has done since the league began round robin play 7 years ago. The team is awesome and the win likely will make them the #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. A few pictures of the team are posted on the facebook link.
I remembered that I have three cousins that live in Columbia, so with a little help from modern email and smartphones we were able to have breakfast together the next morning. The picture shows from left to right, Dale (Barbara), Beth, me, Carol, and Aunt Anne Mae.
Also, are some cool picts of the South Carolina State house and the holiday decorations. link to pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=246944&id=617928368&l=2333854e00
I remembered that I have three cousins that live in Columbia, so with a little help from modern email and smartphones we were able to have breakfast together the next morning. The picture shows from left to right, Dale (Barbara), Beth, me, Carol, and Aunt Anne Mae.
Also, are some cool picts of the South Carolina State house and the holiday decorations. link to pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=246944&id=617928368&l=2333854e00
1 comment:
Amazing year by the lady gators! cant wait to watch some of the tournament on TV
Post a Comment