Sunday, December 23, 2012

Orlando 2012

It was super wonderful vacation.  A once in a lifetime experience to be with our family and these little grandsons of ours.  Each little boy is so special and different.  Cole I am so impressed at how brilliant you are and what a good role model you are for Luke and Dexter.  Dexter you are like the New Mexico wind! Super Fast!  Grandfather loves every second that I can keep up with you.  Luke you are so loving and warm that it gives us all hope for a brighter tomorrow.  When things are not going your way, stop and think back to the joy and love we all shared this week.

  The show at Medieval Times was terrific (Thank you Ali and Dan).  But we picked the wrong Knight. 

I had to post this picture of the worst place to eat in downtown Disney (well if you have 3 year olds and they are terrified of live dinosaurs. I think Jeff is saying "Did you pick this place???"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great photos of you and your grandsons!

Luke said...

Wonderful pics! And you got the ice cave!!!! Ahhhh. It was the worst. What a wonderful vacation.
- Heather