Sharon was on the way back to the US and I was on my own. I set up a game plan for the week and began by heading for the Rembrandt house museum. I soon learned I missed my navigator. It was easy to get confused as the city follows canals; the major ones go around the city. But only certain streets will get you over other small canals to where you want to go.
The Rembrandt house was wonderful; you are blessed with a few photos inside till I was told no pictures. I got lucky while I was there to see a live demonstration in English of the procedure for making an etching plate and printing. Follow link pictures: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26437&l=4707a&id=617928368
The Rembrandt house was wonderful; you are blessed with a few photos inside till I was told no pictures. I got lucky while I was there to see a live demonstration in English of the procedure for making an etching plate and printing. Follow link pictures: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26437&l=4707a&id=617928368
I found John Adams house by accident on my way to the Huis Marseille - Museum for Photography. I had lunch in the Jordan district and took pictures of the housing from the house boats to the apartments. Late in the day I headed for Vondelpark which turned into a very long walk and my feet still have the remains of the blisters a month later. Oh well, I ended the day at the Film Museum.
No comments:
Post a Comment