Today is my birthday (Sharon) and as a present to myself I am writing about my wonderful trip to see my children and brother for Cole’s first birthday!
We had a great time with Ron and Sally, Dan and Ali, Jeff, Heather, and the birthday boy, Cole. We grandparents were like paparazzi photographing the momentous occasion of the lit candle in the birthday cupcake!! Cole needed a bit of help to blow it out. He got great toys, clothes, and books. (Dan road tested the toys for him. :) )
While in Ohio we also went to a local park, hung out at the mall, went to a special park full of amazing flowers, and I spent a large amount of time just watching my precious Heather with her beautiful son. It was a very satisfying thing to do! My time with Ali was so nice, especially at the end of her visit when she picked up her precious cargo and headed home.
I got to spend time with my brother, Bob, too. So, it was a very nice, but short, visit. I’m looking forward to the next one! For Photos go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=31594&l=5d334&id=617928368
We had a great time with Ron and Sally, Dan and Ali, Jeff, Heather, and the birthday boy, Cole. We grandparents were like paparazzi photographing the momentous occasion of the lit candle in the birthday cupcake!! Cole needed a bit of help to blow it out. He got great toys, clothes, and books. (Dan road tested the toys for him. :) )
While in Ohio we also went to a local park, hung out at the mall, went to a special park full of amazing flowers, and I spent a large amount of time just watching my precious Heather with her beautiful son. It was a very satisfying thing to do! My time with Ali was so nice, especially at the end of her visit when she picked up her precious cargo and headed home.
I got to spend time with my brother, Bob, too. So, it was a very nice, but short, visit. I’m looking forward to the next one! For Photos go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=31594&l=5d334&id=617928368
1 comment:
come back and visit more!
Post a Comment