Dear all, Sorry for the long delay between my need for sleep, going back to work and volunteer activities I have very little free time to tell about our adventures, Love, Allan
A Hornet’s Tale
I was born under a children’s slide in a little park behind a church. I did not know at first what a slide was as no children ever came to slide. I did know that my home was warm and always had an orange glow. It was like living in a flower! One day I came home to see children having fun on the orange slide. How interesting and fun, but when I went to my home people began to scream and tried to hit me. I was fast and went under the slide only to find my home gone and several close relatives dead. I heard my mom and she told me that I had to help build a new nest. We moved to a nearby shed, but a mean man came out and knocked it down. I no longer like people. I got even with one in the late afternoon of September 15 when a man reached for the beautiful swamp sunflower where I was at work. Zap I got him on first try –deep into his flesh – payback for my aunt Julie.
1 comment:
Hilarious. I am amazed that you can show some empathy for the Hornet. xoxo-Heather
Post a Comment