A visit with Mom. June 26-27, 2010
My mom lives a little over 2 hours from our home. Recently she moved into a vast home on Park Ave. in beautiful Fernandina Beach, Florida. For a visitor and a somewhat regular visitor to Fernandina Beach the town it is always enjoyable. Being with my mom has changed over the last few years mainly due to her age, 85 and with no forward adventures planned. Mom, Dottie to most, is a spry woman who still enjoys sitting outside and lighting up a Winston light.
Sharon, Mom and I went down to the beach for a walk, but Dottie was the first to say lets turn around; she does not have the same energy. Anyway here are a few shots of Mom, Sharon and me – later I’m in the not so vast swimming pool. Mom would love to have you stay for a day – she has room for 2.
Some of the beach shots: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=179341&id=617928368&l=8083db646a
PS: I have got to get a better camera, one a view finder.
No comments:
Post a Comment