Wednesday, June 9, 2010

NFL Hall of Fame - Canton, Ohio 2010

A visit to the National Football League Hall of Fame had long been on a check list of places to visit. I must say that I am not the biggest pro football fan, but do admit to being a long suffering Cleveland Browns fan. Guys like Jim Brown, Frank Ryan, Gary Collins, Leroy Kelly, Jim Huston, Lou Grozia captured my attention when I went to high school in the Cleveland area. My brother and I went to the last NFL Championship game the Browns won a 27-0 victory over the Baltimore Colts. This predates the Super Bowl showing how old I am and how long it has been since the Browns were great! Anyway enjoy the pictures of some of these players also included Dan Marino (who gave our family many great Dolphin thrills) and Jack Youngblood the 1st Hall of Famer from the Gators. Enjoy the pictures!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=174418&id=617928368&l=989df95faa

No comments: