Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dayton - Ali and Dan







Allan visits Ali and Dan




My first stop with family was with Ali and Dan; they live in Dayton, Ohio. Dan is in the USAF and is stationed at the wonderful Wright Patterson Base and is working on his PhD. Ali loves being an RN and loves her job, but the real excitement is that she is pregnant. I had a great time visiting them. I sleep there two nights, one night on my arrival to Ohio and one night before I left Ohio. For detailed info on her pregnancy go to: http://allisonkarrels.blogspot.com/
Because of my broken ribs I slept in the chair and on the couch. The first night Dan took the dogs to bed with him and Ali. The dogs slept great, but not Dan. The next time I let the dogs sleep with me in the living room. Ophelia was fine, but Bosley was put out that I was on his couch. Dan slept much better.






No comments: